- See the real Grave of Tom Riddle in Greyfriars Kirkyard
- Discover the city that inspired JK Rowling’s famous books
- Be sorted into your Hogwarts House
- Test your Harry Potter knowledge and earn points for your house
Enjoy a Harry Potter-themed walking tour across Edinburgh. See the city where JK Rowling found inspiration for Hogwarts, her famous characters, and discover the place where she wrote the books. Have your Harry Potter trivia tested with an audio-visual quiz, and earn points for your house.
Find out which Hogwarts House you’re in, and whether you’re a pure-blood, a muggle, or a squib. Visit the Grave of Tom Riddle in Greyfriars Kirkyard, and pass JK Rowling’s golden handprints outside City Chambers. See all this and more on a magical guided tour.
- No Harry Potter film locations are included in this tour as no filming took place in Edinburgh
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund