Edinburgh: 20-Mile Cycling Loop Tour2 Reviews
Explore the canal cycle paths, stop at Dean Village, enjoy a refreshment in the Port of Leith, and cycle all the way from Portobello to Holyrood Park traffic free. Throughout this experience, complete a full circle of 20 miles around Edinburgh city.
- Cycle on the Victorian canal network of the Union Canal, which links Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Explore the famous and beautiful Dean Village
- Enjoy a refreshment in the Port of Leith
- Stand in awe within Holyrood Park, where the extinct volcano Arthur's Seat sits
DescriptionYour meeting for this experience will be at the Bridgend Farmhouse, 10 minutes by car from The Royal Mile. From there, you'll start your ride out towards the Union Canal. You soon drop down to the Water of Leith and onto Dean Village. From there, continue your route to the Port of Leith for refreshments. Portobello Beach is a long promenade with an uninterrupted cycle path. Later, you complete your circle by going through the Innocent Tunnel and back to the Meadows. This is a 20-mile round-trip, throughout which you are invited to take it slow to ensure you have enough time to take photos and observe your surroundings.
IncludesBikes, helmets, and gloves for up to 8 people Food and drinks Gratuities
- The tour will be between 4 and 4.5 hours
- Edinburgh is built on 7 hills, so there are some short inclines throughout the tour, but nothing too taxing
- All bikes have gears and you will go through how to use them to your advantage before you set off
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability