My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: 20-Mile Cycling Loop Tour9 Reviews
Start right in the heart of Craigmillar Castle grounds, cycle on Union canal paths, and stop at Dean Village, Leith, and Portobello. Complete a full circle of 20 miles around Edinburgh city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cycle on the Victorian Union Canal network, which links Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Explore the famous and beautiful Dean Village
- Stop at Leith Harbour town
- Stand in awe within Holyrood Park, where the extinct volcano Arthur's Seat sits
- Enjoy a refreshment at Portobello Beach
DescriptionYour meeting for this experience will be at the Bridgend Farmhouse, 15 minutes by car from The Royal Mile. From there, you'll start your ride out towards the Union Canal. You soon drop down to the Water of Leith and onto Dean Village. From there, continue your route to the Port of Leith for refreshments. Portobello Beach is a long promenade with an uninterrupted cycle path. Later, you complete your circle by going through the Innocent Tunnel and back to the Meadows. This is a 20-mile round-trip, throughout which you are invited to take it slow to ensure you have enough time to take photos and observe your surroundings.
IncludesManual Bike with gears Helmet Guide Photos If you think you'd like an E-bike, please let me know at time of booking by email (email@example.com) and bring £15 on the day to hire the E-Bike.
- The tour will be between 4 and 4.5 hours All riders must be able to ride a bike safely
- Edinburgh is built on 7 hills, so there are some short inclines throughout the tour, but nothing too taxing
- All bikes have gears and you will go through how to use them to your advantage before you set off Please contact me if you'd like to hire an e-bike at £15pp