Edinburgh: 3-Hour Guided Secret Food Tour69 Reviews
Get your taste buds tingling on a 3-hour guided food tour of Edinburgh's Old Town, including 6 stops to learn the culinary history and culture of the city. Sample a selection of traditional Scottish fare, such as haggis with "neeps and tatties" and more.
- Tantalize your taste buds on a 3-hour food tour of Edinburgh
- Sample a selection of Scottish culinary delights, including a secret dish
- Sip on some fantastic single malt whisky and try some authentic Edinburgh gin
- Choose from a shared group tour or a private tour
DescriptionJourney through the food culture of Edinburgh on a 3-hour guided tour and introduce your palate to some authentic haggis served with 'neeps and tatties' (swedes and potatoes) before meandering past the famous Edinburgh Castle. Hear about the castle's long history and take advantage of the fabulous photo opportunity. Next, try some real Scotch whisky as you step into a venue that serves a fantastic lowland single malt. Follow the whisky with some creamy cheeses from Scotland and then taste some genuine Edinburgh gin to learn why the Scots love it so much! Try a secret dish, only revealed to those who join the tour! Then, end with a traditional afternoon tea, including some scones from Scotland to wind down a truly original experience.
IncludesGuide Food tastings: haggis with 'neeps and tatties,' Scottish cheeses, venison chorizo, scones with jam and butter, plus a super secret dish Hotel pickup and drop off
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change based on the weather and availability of locations
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability