Edinburgh: Alternative City Discovery Game5 Reviews
Discover unique statues, charming courtyards, and cozy cafes on this gamified walking tour of Edinburgh. Each riddle takes you to your next destination and unlocks curious stories about the city.
- Discover Edinburgh's most exciting sights with just your phone
- Solve riddles to unlock local stories, secret recommendations and hidden gems
- See Edinburgh Castle and Johnston Terrace Garden from a new perspective
- Go beneath the surface of Edinburgh
DescriptionJump into an interactive city discovery experience across Edinburgh. Solve a series of 12 riddles via a web app in your phone’s browser to discover the city at your own pace. Each riddle takes you from one (hidden) location to the next. Unlock local recommendations and fun facts as well as the history of the city as you go. Discover spots in Edinburgh that most locals don’t even know. See popular sights from a different angle and explore the hidden streets of the city's best neighborhoods. Find gardens, art, curious statues and wicked delights. Unlock the stories only a few locals know, and recommendations of local favorite spots, all while you solve 12 riddles on your phone. Visit highlights such as Edinburgh Castle, Johnston Terrace Garden, the Bow Well, John Knox House, and the picturesque St Giles Cathedral. This game is suitable for friends, couples, and families. Enjoy spending time together exploring a new city, getting your creative juices flowing as you use your imagination to unearth the city's best-kept secrets.
IncludesLink to the web game (received via email) Physical tour guide
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience and no tour guide will meet you at the meeting point
- Games are available in English only
- You will require a maximum of 2MB of data to complete the game
- The game is played on the browser of your phone so no downloads are required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability