Edinburgh: Chocolatarium Tour, Tasting & Chocolate Making67 Reviews
Give your senses a treat with a visit to Edinburgh’s Chocolatarium. Follow the journey of chocolate from the jungles of South America to Scottish chocolate makers and the finished chocolate bar, with lots of chocolate to taste all along the way.
- See, smell and touch the journey from chocolate tree to chocolate bar with an interactive tour
- Make your own Edinburgh-themed chocolates and personalise them with your favorite flavours
- Learn the history of chocolate from the Aztecs, to the the first chocolate bar and the newest inventions
- Taste crazy chocolates from around the world including, fine single-origin, camel milk chocolate, and spicy chilli
- Sample chocolates from Scottish chocolate makers including malt whisky-infused chocolate and haggis-inspired chocolate
DescriptionEmbark on an interactive chocolate experience, from chocolate tree to Scottish chocolate bar with an expert guide. Smell the roasting chocolate and see how chocolate is transformed from bitter beans to sweet, smooth chocolate. See real chocolate fruit and taste chocolate samples at different stages of the production process. In the Chocolate Kitchen, choose your own bar design, select your favorite flavors and create your own personalized bar, ready to collect at the end of your tour. While you are waiting for your chocolate bar to cool, take a seat in the Tasting Room. Here, learn about Scottish chocolate makers, sample fine single-origin chocolate, have a cup of hot cacao tea and choose your favorite chocolates to try from rows of chocolate tasting jars.
Includes90-minute tour of Chocolate Factory Self-made chocolates to take home
- Please advise the staff of any food allergy or intolerance when you arrive
- Vegan and lactose-free options are available throughout the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability