My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: City Highlights Self-Guided Smartphone Tour1 Reviews
Discover Edinburgh on your own terms with a self-guided audio tour. Enjoy seeing highlights like Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyroodhouse, Royal Yacht Britannia and the Scott Monument.
- Head to Castle Rock to marvel at the legendary Edinburgh Castle
- Source the best photo hotspots to share iconic Edinburgh photos
- Gain an appreciation for the the art and culture of the Scottish capital
- Explore Edinburgh at your own pace with the option to pause and resume
- See one of the Queen's residences at the Palace of Holyroodhouse
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Edinburgh with a smartphone tour. Take advantage of the unique navigation function which suggests plenty of walking routes to explore. Tune into the audio commentary to hear about tourist hotspots. Immerse yourself in the culture and history of the city, as you approach iconic landmarks. View the imposing Edinburgh Castle perched on Castle Rock. Admire the palace where the Queen spends a week every summer at the Palace of Holyroodhouse. Marvel at the Royal Yacht Britannia, the former royal yacht of the British monarchy. Head to the Scott Monument, a Victorian Gothic monument dedicated to the author Sir Walter Scott. Have the freedom to start or stop the tour whenever you wish. Pinpoint your favorite sights and source the best photo hotspots.
IncludesUnlimited access to all self-guided app features Unlimited use for the duration of your stay Audio commentary in English
- This tour is valid for 365 days from the time that you book