Edinburgh: Cycle Tour to the Coast1 Reviews
Explore the historic Edinburgh from the city center to the coast. Marvel at the extinct volcano, Arthur's Seat and relax by the coast at Portobello beach with a refreshment on this exciting day of discovery.
- Visit the famous landmark of Holyrood Park
- Witness the oldest pub ever built in Scotland
- Ride through the Innocent Railway Tunnel
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic scenery
DescriptionStart your day of exercise and fun by meeting your group and guide at Bridgend Farmhouse, 10 minutes car/uber from The Royal Mile. After a short meet and greet with your guide, set-off along cycle paths into Holyrood Park. Whilst in Holyrood Parks, you will get the chance to stop for some photos with the stunning backdrop of Arthur's Seat, the extinct volcano. Continue on your journey via a long sweeping downhill ride that will take you to Duddingston Village, home of the oldest surviving pub in Scotland, The Sheep's Heid Inn, built in 1360. A short ride on the road will take you to the John Muir Way, to Portobello Beach where you shall stop for a refreshment. The return journey takes you on a slightly different route to the Innocent Railway Tunnel built in 1831, the oldest in UK and underneath part of Arthur's Seat.
IncludesBikes, helmets and gloves Food and drinks Gratuities
- • You must be able to cycle 12 miles in total. The ride there will be 6 miles before stopping for refreshments. The tour will be returning via a different route that last 6-miles
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability