My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Guided Whisky Tasting & Walking Tour with Snacks
Go on a walking tour through Edinburgh. Learn about the city's history while tasting 5 different types of local whiskies, all paired with appetizers.
- Savor 5 different whiskey drinks and learn to detect the difference between them
- Broaden your knowledge of whiskey and listen to your guide explain its history
- Visit famous attractions in Edinburgh, from garden squares to medieval buildings
- Learn all about the history and architecture of Edinburgh from a local guide
DescriptionJoin a walking tour in Edinburgh and learn about whisky at the same time. Walk past different attractions in the city, learn about its architecture and history, and try 5 different whisky-based drinks at bars in the Old and New Town. Try some local snacks and get a free whisky glass at the end. Begin your tour by meeting your guide at one of the first cask ale bars in Edinburgh. Learn all about the history of the pub, which goes all the way back to the '60s. Begin your tasting journey by sampling some whiskies. Follow your guide through the major city center neighborhoods. See ancient royal burghs, opulent garden squares, rejuvenated shopping districts, medieval alleys, and meandering cobbled streets. Listen to the fascinating history of whisky in the city and hear anecdotes and stories. Continue to several more iconic Edinburgh bars to sample a range of Scotch whiskies. See the diversity of the spirit by trying blended scotch, single malt, and whisky cocktails. Enjoy these with paired appetizers. Receive a free Glencairn whisky glass at the end of the tour.
IncludesLocal guide Walking tour 5 whisky tastings Appetizers
- You will walk approximately 2 miles (3.2 kilometres) on the tour