My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Harry Potter City Exploration Game8 Reviews
Discover the places in Edinburgh that inspired the story of Harry Potter. Follow clues on your phone to guide you to highlights like Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Bobby Statue, and more.
- Enter an immersive game and see the creative birthplace of Harry Potter
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted blend of tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Visit the place that inspired Hogwarts and the characters of the Wizarding World
- Explore Edinburgh Castle, City Chambers, and other lesser-known places
- See Greyfriars Bobby statue and the coffee shop where the novels were written
DescriptionThe creative birthplace of the Wizarding World awaits on this explorative adventure game. Solve challenges to trace the footsteps back to where the magic began. Discover locations like Edinburgh Castle and go at your own pace for the full immersive experience. To start the game, first follow the instructions in the email you received after booking on how to download and play the game on your phone. Play on your own, in a large group, or in several smaller groups in your own tournament to meet at the final stop. Begin the game at City Chambers and dive into the story. As you solve challenges along the way, directions will guide you to the next location. Pause the game at any point to explore both famous and lesser-known highlights, then resume at your leisure. You will finish at the Old Medical School.
IncludesA city exploration game available on your phone (Questo app) 24/7 customer support
- This activity will take between 1 and 1.5 hours to complete