Edinburgh: Harry Potter Public Walking Tour in French
Discover all the amazing links between Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, and Edinburgh during a guided public tour exclusively in French. Together, you will explore the Scottish capital, visit mysterious cemeteries, and cast a few spells.
- Walk in J.K. Rowling's steps through Edinburgh's Old Town
- Find out what inspired the writer to create the magical world of Harry Potter
- Explore Edinburgh's most famous cemetery and look for famous names
DescriptionThe walking tour starts in front of the building where J.K. Rowling wrote the last words of the Harry Potter saga. The group will then explore the Old Town of Edinburgh, touching the writer's very own hand prints as you walk through the most thrilling parts of the book. You'll pass in front of a very famous café where the author was known to come to write before she became too famous. Following that, wander through the famous Victoria Street, which was so important for Harry Potter and his companions. The visit will end after exploring the most famous cemetery of Edinburgh, Greyfriars Kirkyard, which you will learn is strangely connected to Harry Potter's world.
IncludesEntrance fees Sweets Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- This walking tour last for about 2 hours
- No more than 12 people will be following rour well-experienced, professional, and exclusively French-speaking tour guide
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- There will be some stairs to climb throughout this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability