Edinburgh: History of Whisky with Tasting and Storytelling220 Reviews
This whisky and folklore evening is unique in Edinburgh. Visit an outstanding whisky venue where you will be served four classic single malt scotch whiskys and immerse yourself in the great cultural importance of whisky and storytelling in Scotland.
- Enjoy four classic single malt scotch whiskys
- Immerse yourself in Scottish storytelling
- Get access to comprehensive tasting notes
DescriptionThis tour meets on the iconic Royal Mile and you'll have a short walk to one of the supplier's outstanding whisky venues Over the next two hours, drink 4 outstanding single malt scotch whiskys taken from the 4 major whisky producing regions of Scotland. These whiskys will range from the relatively delicate and subtle flavors of the Lowlands to the bold and robust tastes from Islay. You will also be given tasting cards giving notes on each of the whiskys that you sample. During the tour, experience some traditional storytelling and explore the significance of whisky to the Scottish identity. The entire upper floor of the venue reserved, so there is plenty of space and privacy to conduct the story orientated evening.
Includes4 single malt scotch whiskys Gratuities
- Whisky alternatives are available upon request
- This is not a pub crawl but much more of a cultural evening focused on storytelling with whisky tasting
- The minimum age for this tour if 18 years, ID may be required
- It is recommended to have a comfortable level of English for this tour as there is a lot of information all in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability