Edinburgh Murder & Mystery Walking Tour252 Reviews
See the supernatural side of Edinburgh on a 75-minute walking tour. Pay attention as your ghostly guide, Adam Lyal, leads you through the picturesque cobbled streets of the old city, delighting you with tales of ghosts, witchcraft, and body snatching.
- Enjoy Edinburgh's most chilling walking tour, hosted by the ghost of the city's most infamous highwayman, Adam Lyal
- Go back in time as you walk along the picturesque cobblestone streets of the old city
- Learn tales of deceit, horror, and the supernatural that once dominated the streets of Edinburgh
- Leave with a complimentary copy of Adam Lyal's book, 'Witchery Tales'
DescriptionTake a thrilling trip through the supernatural past of Edinburgh on a historical walking tour guaranteed to make your heart beat faster. On this 75-minute murder mystery tour, listen up as your ghostly guide–the infamous deceased highwayman Adam Lyal–leads you through the old city, pointing out the places where questionable things have occurred. As you head through haunted alleyways and dare to walk through dark courtyards, you will visit the scenes of horrific tortures, murders, and supernatural happenings. Your guide will tell you tales of executions and torture, ghosts and witchcraft, and share with you the history of the notorious 19th century trade of body snatching. As a special gift, you will also take home a copy of Adam Lyal's own bestselling book, 'Witchery Tales.'
IncludesQualified ghostly guide Copy of the best-selling book, 'Witchery Tales,' by Adam Lyal Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Arrive 5 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Wear appropriate footwear (you will be walking on cobblestoned streets).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability