Edinburgh: Old Town Historical Walking Tour221 Reviews
We think the best way to explore Edinburgh is to follow your feet. Where the buses can’t take you, and the guide books don’t show you is where our city’s stories lie – the closes, wynds, courtyards and homes of Old Edinburgh.
- Join the original and most popular history tour in Edinburgh
- Take a unique journey around the sites, stories and secrets of the Old Town you might otherwise miss
- Get a wonderful introduction to Edinburgh, it’s past and people
- Enjoy a great tour with the first 5-star walking tour company in Scotland!
- Take a tour led by historians
DescriptionHidden gems are waiting to be discovered. The best way to explore Edinburgh is to follow your feet. Where the buses can’t take you and the guide books don’t show you is where the city’s stories lie, in the closes, wynds, courtyards and homes of Old Edinburgh. You will visit the sites that are tucked away to see the secrets and hear the tales. Your guide will help you unlock Edinburgh's fascinating past, the culture, crime, politics and people of Scotland’s capital.
IncludesGroup or private tour (depending on option selected)
- Please dress for the weather wear appropriate footwear
- For health and safety reasons, unfortunately children under 5 years of age are note permitted on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY