Edinburgh: Pirate Treasure Hunt City Discovery Game
Join an adventure in Calton Hill to find Captain Kidd's lost treasure and discover Edinburgh from a unique perspective on this interactive treasure hunt.
- Test your wits with a series of creative puzzles
- Learn about pirates and Scotland's contribution to their myths
- Discover some of the city's hidden gems
DescriptionDiscover Edinburgh's history and main locations from a pirate's perspective on this treasure hunt. Meet your guide at Calton Hill, where your game will begin. After a short introduction, get kitted out with all the tools you will need to complete the game. The kit comes in a bag that has all the clues and tools you need to work through and a treasure map with a route to follow. Once the game begins, use the tools provided along with elements of the city to crack codes, open padlocks, and move forward in the pirate-themed game. Wander around Calton Hill and Regent Road to solve clues and discover landmarks such as the Royal Observatory, Nelson Monument, Burns Monument, and some other off-the-beaten-track locations. At the top of the hill, enjoy panoramic views of the entire city.
IncludesGame master available at all times to help Pirate kit rental Souvenir token of completion
- This activity involves a lot of walking and there will be some ramps and stairs on the way
- You will be required to pay a fully-refundable £20 deposit at the start of the tour
- The duration of the game varies between groups however the kit must be returned after 4 hours
- Average duration is 2.5 hours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability