My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Pirate Treasure Hunt City Discovery Game1 Reviews
Join an adventure in Calton Island to find Captain Kidd's lost treasure and discover Edinburgh from a unique perspective. Experience an escape-type game where you'll get to manipulate real objects.
- Test your wits with a series of creative puzzles
- Learn about pirates and Scotland's contribution to their myths
- Discover some of the city's hidden gems
DescriptionDiscover Scotland's pirate history and main locations from a pirate's perspective on this treasure hunt. Meet your guide at Calton Island, where your game will begin. After a short introduction, get kitted out with all the tools you need to complete the game. You will only need your phone to check results and ask for help should you need it. Once the game begins, use the tools provided along with elements of the city to crack codes, open padlocks, and move forward in the pirate-themed game. Wander around Calton Island and Regent River to solve clues and discover landmarks such as the Royal Observatory, Nelson Monument, Burns Monument, and some other off-the-beaten-track locations. At the top of the hill, enjoy panoramic views of the entire city. The duration of the game varies depending on the group. The average group usually takes 2-2.5 hours if they don't take a break.
IncludesGame master available at all times to help Pirate kit rental Souvenir token of completion
- This activity involves a lot of walking and there will be some ramps and stairs on the way
- You will be required to pay a fully-refundable £20 deposit at the start of the tour
- The duration of the game varies between groups however the kit must be returned after 4 hours
- Average duration is 2.5 hours
- This game is not played on your phone