Edinburgh: Scottish Whisky Experience with a Local5 Reviews
Sip your way around Edinburgh’s old town with a whisky lover, tasting a few of the finest malt whiskies and learning a bit about how they're made.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Join a local connoisseur to taste four unique whiskies in Edinburgh
- Take a walk through the old town and hear about the city’s whisky history
- Visit a whisky cellar and a neighborhood pub during your tour
DescriptionJoin a local host and taste your way around the whisky regions of Scotland, without leaving Edinburgh. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. On this 3-hour activity you’ll sip a few of the finest single malts and blended Scotches. Discover the best of traditional methods and new, small batch producers. Visit a whisky cellar and a neighborhood pub that’s loved by locals. Sample a few wee drams – from peaty to oaky, and single malts to blended Scotch whiskies. Go with your host to discover the places that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique. Get some insider recommendations on the most authentic places to eat and drink on the rest of your trip.
IncludesPrivate, personalised 3-hour experience with a local host Walking tour 4 whisky tastings Additional food and drinks Tickets to attractions Transportation (can be arranged at additional cost) Gratuities (optional)
- This experience is for those aged 21 and over only
- The local operator will contact you within 24 hours of booking to find out more about your interests so you can be matched with a like-minded local host
- Your local host will communicate with you directly to develop an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. The itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to see and do. The host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something you might enjoy, or perhaps if the weather has an impact on your itinerary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY