My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Self-Guided Mystery Tour by The Royal Mile
Discover the awe-inspiring history of The Royal Mile in Edinburgh with your friends or family on a self-guided walking tour. Solve tasks while exploring the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the tension as you decipher clues and eliminate suspects
- Follow a mysterious path through the city of Edinburgh
- Awaken your inner Sherlock Holmes and solve the mystery
- Learn the history of Edinburgh's Royal Mile
- Stay sharp as you connect details and unravel the crime
DescriptionSolve a murder mystery and explore Edinburgh's stunning surroundings at the same time. During the interactive self-guided mystery tour, you and your group will become investigators in the 20th century, trying to find out the details about a murdered woman. Finding the murderer is a race against the clock and you need to collect enough evidence throughout the game, to point out the right suspect. Take on the task as investigator while exploring the place around The Royal Mile during your search. If you are a bigger group, you can split up into several teams and compete against each other.
IncludesEnvelope with clues Self-guided mystery tour
- This tour takes place outside and involves approximately 1.5 to 2 km of walking The envelope containing the mystery must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection. One game is needed per group and the optimal group size is 2 to 4 people. If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase multiple games depending on your number of groups