From Edinburgh: Hogwarts Express and Scottish Highlands Tour7 Reviews
Escape the city for the day and head to the Scottish Highlands. Follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous wizard, Harry Potter and jump on board the Hogwarts Express on an unforgettable journey on the Jacobite Steam Train.
- Ride the world-famous Jacobite Steam Train
- Explore beautiful Glencoe
- Visit the cathedral town of Dunkeld
- Get insider knowledge from your local Scottish guide
DescriptionLearn about Scotland’s connections to Harry Potter on a tour of the Highlands. Depart the city and journey north, passing the magnificent Forth Bridge, the Kingdom of Fife, and Perth. Admire the Glenfinnan Viaduct on a stunning drive up the West Coast. Next you’ll travel across its iconic arches from Mallaig on the Jacobite Steam Train, also known as the Hogwarts Express. After experiencing one of the world’s most beautiful railway lines, head to Glencoe. See the dramatic landscapes used as the backdrop for some much-loved scenes in the Harry Potter films. Continue through the vast wilderness of Rannoch Moor, listening to tales from Scotland’s past. Jump back on the coach to return to Edinburgh, arriving back at the city in the late evening.
Includes1-way Jacobite Steam Train ticket Wi-Fi onboard the coach Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- Please note, this is first and foremost a coach tour, with a steam train element
- Please note, this tour is an unlicensed and unauthorised tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by, or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability