My Guide Website?
La Belle Rebelle - Edinburgh's women's history Private Tour5 Reviews
This tour gives a voice to women who have been written out of Scottish history
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the unique women's history of Edinburgh
- See real historical artifacts
- See the top landmarks of Edinburgh
- See what women's clothing was like in the Jacobite period
Description“La Belle Rebelle” is approximately 2 hours and focuses on the rebellious women of Edinburgh’s history, the tour’s name “la belle rebelle” was the nickname of Anne Mackintosh during the Jacobite rebellion. This tour is voiced by amazing women who will give a voice to women who have been written out of Scottish history. It’s time their voices were heard again! It’s one thing to hear stories or see the history behind glass cases in museums but it’s another thing to hold it in your hands. In this tour authenticity is everything, run by local guides, we can answer your questions, recommend things to do, places to eat and all the best bars in the city.
IncludesLearn about the Jacobite Women of Edinburgh Local expertly trained tour guides Authentically dressed in period clothing Stunning views and great photo opportunities Full torture display Private Tour
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 people to run. If we can't make the minimum numbers we will reschedule you or give you a full refund. In any case, there will always be a guide at the meeting point who can answer your questions and give great recommendations.