My Guide Website?
Queensferry: Sightseeing Cruise with Cream Tea192 Reviews
Take in views of Blackness Castle, featured in Outlander, during this Cream Tea cruise. There are also seals and views of Limekilns village, mentioned in Robert Louis Stevenson's 'Kidnapped'.
- Enjoy a Firth of Forth boat trip with unrivalled views of the Three Bridges
- View Blackness Castle, as featured in Outlander and Outlaw King
- See the UNESCO World Heritage Forth Bridge up close
- Get up close to the marine wildlife including seals and puffins
DescriptionThe Firth of Forth is simply overflowing with myths, turbulent history, and fascinating marine wildlife. Join this boat tour on a 90-minute cruise onboard a superb vessel. Depart from South Queensferry, which is only a short distance from Scotland's bustling capital city of Edinburgh. Take in views of Blackness Castle, the ship that never sails and featured in Outlander and the Outlaw King. There are also views of Limekilns village, mentioned in Robert Louis Stevenson's 'Kidnapped'. It was from Limekilns that David Balfour and Alan Breck were carried across the Forth in a rowing boat. You will also see the Three Bridges as you have never seen them before including the UNESCO World Heritage Forth Bridge. For your comfort relax onboard with friends and family in the observation lounge or on the outside decks and listen to the guided commentary while you enjoy your complimentary cream tea. Spot the marine wildlife, during your tour, you will find plenty of opportunities to see a wide variety of marine wildlife including seabirds and seals.
IncludesA 90-minute boat trip that includes a complimentary cream tea with a scone, preserve, cream and a choice of tea or coffee per person
- • This cruise is not suitable for children under 5 years
- Children aged 5 to 15 years must be accompanied by a full paying adult • Dogs are not permitted on this cruise • Dress for the weather • Supplier does not provide gluten free products
- Commentary is provided in English only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£24.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today