St Andrews, Dunnottar Castle & Falkland Tour in Spanish7 Reviews
Admire the marvelous views of Scotland's east coast. Visit the historic seaside town of St. Andrews, walk over the cliffs to Dunnottar Castle, and go back in time in the village of Falkland.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Forth Bridge, a spectacular work of industrial engineering
- Visit St. Andrews, the town known as the home of golf
- Walk along the cliffs until you arrive at Dunnotar Castle
- Jump back in time when you visit the village of Falkland
DescriptionThe first stop of your tour is just outside of Edinburgh at the South Queensferry. Here you will see the beautiful and spectacular works of industrial engineering, the UNESCO World Heritage Site - Forth Bridge. Then you will head to your next stop of the tour. Your second stop of the tour is St. Andrews. This seaside town is known for being the home of golf, but that is not all. See the historic coastline and visit the beach where the mythical scene of Chariots of Fire was filmed. When you arrive your guide will take you on a walking tour of St. Andrews where you will learn about the history and tales of the town. You will then have free time to explore St. Andrews on your own. After exploring St. Andrews continues on to Dunnottar Castle. This castle is situated on a cliff facing the North Sea and is considered by many to be the most beautiful castle in Scotland. Then start heading back towards Edinburgh, stopping at the small village of Falkland along the way. This village is famous for its beauty and for being the perfect setting to represent Inverness in the Outlander series.
IncludesProfessional guide Comfortable transportation Tour in Spanish Travel insurance Attraction tickets Food and drinks
- • Scotland has unpredictable weather, sometimes the route may be subject to some variation due to weather conditions or warnings • The itinerary may vary due to works on the roads, traffic accidents or incidents outside the Highlands • It is recommended that you bring suitable clothing for this tour, such as a raincoat or boots • You are advised to bring light warm clothes since the temperature in Scotland can drop quite a bit even in the summer months
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability