My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: 24-Hour or 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour383 Reviews
Discover the beautiful city of Edinburgh with a 24 or 48-hour city tour by sightseeing bus. Cover more ground and see the highlights of the city with stops at several landmarks and points of interest.
- Listen to the onboard commentary and learn more about the Scottish capital
- Get a fantastic view of the majestic Edinburgh Castle which towers over the city
- Discover the highlights of Edinburgh with unlimited access for 1 or 2 days
- Explore the city in a fast and efficient way, with stops at several attractions
- Benefit from a variety of additional discounts and a bus ride to the Zoo
DescriptionExplore Scotland’s capital city across one or two days on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. See famous landmarks such as Edinburgh Castle, the iconic Royal Mile, and the Palace of Holyrood House and learn about their historic significance from the onboard audio commentary. Hop on the bus at the first stop at St Andrew's Square. From either the top deck or the interior of the bus, you can explore the city in a convenient way, catching a glimpse of some iconic buildings and sights. With your ticket, you will also receive additional perks and discounts such as discounted entry to the Holyrood Distillery, a bus ride to Edinburgh Zoo, and many more benefits. Choose between a 24-hour or 48-hour pass with stops at a variety of locations along several routes including: • The Royal Mile• Edinburgh Castle• Dynamic Earth• Edinburgh Dungeons• Real Mary Kings Close• Greyfriars’s Bobby • Lothian Road• Grassmarket• Lauriston Place• Johnston Terrace• National Museum of Scotland• John Knox House• Museum of Edinburgh• Scottish Parliament• Palace of Holyrood House• Burns Monument
Includes24 or 48-hour unlimited rides pass (depending on option chosen) Audio commentaries in 9 languages Bus ride to Edinburgh Zoo Discounted entry to Holyrood Distillery
- Bus frequency is every 15-20 minutes