My Guide Website?
- Enjoy a unique boat trip with unrivalled views of the 'three bridges'
- Take in stunning views and photo opportunities of the UNESCO World Heritage Forth Bridge
- View Inchcolm Island with spectacular views of the Edinburgh skyline
- Get up close to the marine wildlife including seals and puffins
DescriptionYour boat tour will depart from the South Queensferry, which is only a short distance from Scotland's bustling capital city of Edinburgh. Your tour will include magnificent views of the 'three bridges', including the world-famous UNESCO World Heritage Forth Railway Bridge. In addition, you can take in the beautiful panoramas of the Edinburgh skyline, the Kingdom of Fife and the historic island of Inchcolm with its medieval abbey. As part of the tour you will stop at the island to drop off and pick up visitors. Cruise along and discover the magic of the red railway Forth Bridge, the Forth Road suspension bridge, and the longest three-tower, cable-stayed bridge in the world, Queensferry Crossing. For your comfort, relax onboard in the heated observation lounge or on the outside decks, and listen to the guided commentary while you enjoy a drink from the bar. During your tour, you will find plenty of opportunities to both see and photograph a wide variety of marine wildlife including seabirds, porpoises and seals.
IncludesBoat trip of the Firth of Forth Onboard commentary
- Landing passes to Inchcolm Island are not included Please dress for the weather Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult There is a special wheelchair ramp that can be used at certain tide heights (please provide prior notice if you require the wheelchair ramp) Access to Inchcolm Island is not suitable for wheelchair users
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£17.00Buy Tickets!