My Guide Website?
- Explore Edinburgh in a fast and efficient way, with stops at several attractions
- Hop on and hop off as much as you'd like with tickets valid for both routes
- See landmarks like The Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle, and Royal Yacht Britannia
- Listen to onboard commentary and learn more about the Scottish capital
- Sample a tipple at Holyrood Distillery or take a bus ride to the Edinburgh Zoo
DescriptionExplore Edinburgh with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass. See famous landmarks such as Edinburgh Castle, Royal Yacht Britannia, Royal Botanic Gardens, and the Palace of Holyrood House while learning about their historical significance from the onboard audio commentary. Get access to both the City Tour and Britannia Tour circuit with your ticket. Explore the city in a convenient way, catching a glimpse of some iconic buildings and sights from the deck of an open-top bus. Get additional perks such as discounted entry to the Holyrood Distillery, a bus ride to Edinburgh Zoo, and many more benefits. with stops at a variety of locations, including all the following stops: • St Andrews Square • Lothian Road • Grassmarket • Lauriston Place • Johnston Terrace • Edinburgh Castle • Lawnmarket • National Museum of Scotland • Holyrood Distillery • Museum of Edinburgh • Scottish Parliament • Dynamic Earth • Palace of Holyrood House • Burns Monument • Royal Botanic Garden • Newhaven Harbour • Royal Yacht Britannia • Water of Leith • Broughton Road • Stockbridge • The Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art • Haymarket • Edinburgh International Conference Centre • Bread Street • Johnston Terrace
Includes48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket Access to City Tour and Britannia Tour Audio guide Bus ride to Edinburgh Zoo Discounted entry to Holyrood Distillery Discounted entry to Real Mary King's Close
- The City Tour runs every 10 minutes The Britannia Tour runs every hour Both tours operate 7 days a week from 9 AM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£25.00Buy Tickets!