My Guide Website?
Royal Attractions with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours
, Leith https://www.myguideedinburgh.com/events/royal-attractions-with-hop-on-hop-off-bus-tours
Edinburgh: Royal Attractions with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours
- Get 48-hour access to Edinburgh's hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses
- Enter Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse and the Royal Yacht Britannia
- Immerse yourself in the history and legends of the Scottish capital
- Save time and money with an easy-to-use attractions pass
- Get an insight into why the Royal Yacht Britannia was so favoured by the Royals
DescriptionMake getting around Edinburgh's top sights easy with a 48-hour Royal Edinburgh hop-on, hop-off bus ticket. Dive into the history and culture of Scotland with access to Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Yacht Britannia, and the Palace of Holyroodhouse. (The Palace of Holyroodhouse is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week except July, August, and September when it is open 7 days. No alternative will be offered when the Palace is closed) Easy to use, the all-inclusive ticket is fantastic value if you want to go to Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and the Royal Yacht Britannia. The ticket also includes 48-hour unlimited travel on three of Edinburgh's hop-on-hop-off bus tours; Edinburgh City Sightseeing, Edinburgh Tour, and Majestic Tour. Use the bus to reach the attractions, leaving the city behind and heading to the coast at Newhaven through Edinburgh’s New Town. With stops for the Royal Botanic Garden and Royal Yacht Britannia, it couldn’t be simpler. As the bus returns to the city center, you can jump off at the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Canongate section of the Royal Mile to walk up to Edinburgh Castle.
IncludesAdmission to Edinburgh Castle Admission to Royal Yacht Britannia Admission to Palace of Holyroodhouse Unlimited travel for 48 hours on three of Edinburgh's hop-on-hop-off bus tours: Edinburgh City Sightseeing, Edinburgh Tour, and Majestic Tour Multilingual tour handsets at Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week except July, August, and September when it is open 7 days. No alternative will be offered when the Palace is closed Multi-lingual tour handsets are available at Britannia and the Palace of Holyroodhouse and are included in the ticket price An extra charge is made on-site for an optional language handset at Edinburgh Castle All bus tours start from the north side of St Andrew Square, in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre You can join a tour at any stop and hop on and off for the duration of your ticket