My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Camera Obscura and World of Illusions Ticket604 Reviews
Enjoy a visit filled with surprises as you explore over 100 interactive, hands-on illusions. Head up to the rooftop terrace for the best views in Edinburgh over the city, and discover the Victorian Camera Obscura.
- Venture through 5 floors of amazing illusions
- Get hands-on with over 100 interactive exhibits
- Discover breathtaking rooftop views of Edinburgh
- Be amazed by the Victorian Camera Obscura
DescriptionAs you weave your way through the World of Illusions, remember nothing is as it seems. Venture through 5 floors jam-packed with over 100 illusions. Start at the rooftop terrace and enjoy 360-degree views of Edinburgh. Get closer to the sights using the range of telescopes and binoculars. Then join your guide inside the Victorian rooftop chamber to see Edinburgh as never before. Discover the Camera Obscura, a live moving image of Edinburgh projected through a periscope, while listening to a fascinating account of the city’s history. Make your way down through 5 floors of interactive displays and clever illusions. Discover a swirling light vortex, a maze of mirrors, get the chance to swap noses with a friend, see yourself grow, shrink and stretch, and mess with your mind with brilliant visual effects.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, demonstrations of the Camera Obscura are currently suspended
- Please note, the Camera Obscura show has limited capacity and places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Be sure to arrive early to avoid disappointment
- Please note, the last Camera Obscura show of the day starts 30 minutes before sunset; if you book an evening entry, you will not receive a Camera Obscura show
- Please note that the Camera Obscura show is weather dependent, and so cannot be guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now