My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Comedy Walking Tour with Professional Comedian98 Reviews
Enjoy a hysterical and historical walking tour of Edinburgh led by a professional stand-up comedian guaranteed to make you laugh.
- Spend the day exploring with a local, professional comedian
- Enjoy hilarious stories
- Laugh your head off on this comedy tour with adult humour
- Learn about the Scottish language and cultural curiosities
DescriptionThe tour starts at Monkey Barrel Comedy Club in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town. Embark on an alternative adventure through the city, combined with a mixture of stand-up comedy and historical story telling from your local guide. Why do they fire a massive cannon every lunchtime at 1 o'clock? Is the Unicorn really Scotland's national animal? Why are so many of Edinburgh's pubs named after brutal murderers? Do they really eat deep-fired mars bars in Scotland? All your questions and more will be answered, as you wander through the picturesque streets of this Scottish city. The tour contains some adult humor and bad language, so its strictly for ages 16 and over. Your guide has a thick Scottish accent so fluent English is necessary. He will tell you everything you want to know about Edinburgh and possibly a little you didn't want to know about himself! Come along and have a bit of 'craic' as you stroll around one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
IncludesWalking tour Comedian guide
- Edinburgh is built on an extinct volcano so uphill walking is unavoidable, however, your guide has planned a route that is as easy and accessible as possible
- The guide has a thick Scottish accent, so fluent English is required