My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Extreme Paranormal Underground Ghost Tour481 Reviews
Go on a night walk around Scotland's capital and be prepared to have the scariest night of your life. Visit Edinburgh's most haunted graveyard and follow your spookily dressed guide into the Underground Vaults where strange stuff happens after dark.
- Visit Edinburgh's Underground Vaults
- Take a late night walk around the capital's most haunted cemetery
- Hear stories that will stop you sleeping at night
- Follow a guide dressed in full period costume who will both entertain and scare you
- See if you can catch a ghost in the underground
DescriptionExperience a walking ghost tour best suited for those who consider themselves to be very brave and venture into some of Edinburgh’s most haunted locations, above and below ground. Feel goosebumps dot your skin as you follow your darkly-clad guide to these eerie spots in the Scottish capital, learning about their haunted stories en route. This adults-only tour is not for the faint-hearted, and is ideal for hardened ghost hunters - or non-believers. You will journey down the old wynds (alleys) that lead to the world’s most haunted graveyard. Then, take a walk along the path of death! Below the pavement, “ghosts” lurk. Journey through paranormal tales of ghosts and hear both sides of the story. Uncover true and terrifying tales of hangings, torture, murders, witches, and cannibals.
IncludesEntrance to Edinburgh's Underground Vaults Guided tour
- Tours operate rain or shine Some of the streets have cobblestones and a number are quite steep and narrow The vaults can only be accessed via a single flight of spiral stairs