Edinburgh Ghosts & Gore Walking Tour36 Reviews
See Edinburgh's darker side on this tour hosted by a deceased cemetery director! Mr. Clapperton will lead you through the courtyards and hidden corners of the old city, entertaining you with tales of witchcraft, punishments, executions and invasions.
- Discover Edinburgh's ghostly side in the company of a deceased cemetery director!
- Experience plenty of laughs and maybe a few frights
- Enjoy a tour that's fun for the whole family
- Receive a free copy of the best selling 'Witchery Tales'
DescriptionYour ghostly guide is the deceased Alexander Clapperton, who was an Edinburgh Cemetery Director during the 1840s. Mr Clapperton will take you on a light-hearted journey through Edinburgh's dark past, telling tales of tortures, plague, witchcraft and invasion as he leads you through the Old Town's atmospheric closes and courtyards. En route Mr. Clapperton will introduce some Edinburgh characters summoned from the mists of time - so be prepared for a few laughs and well as the odd fright! The tour price includes a copy of the bestselling 'Witchery Tales' book - essential bedtime reading and an ideal way to delve further into Edinburgh's darker history!
IncludesQualified Ghostly Guide Copy of the best-selling 'Witchery Tales' book by Adam Lyal (deceased). Hotel pickup and drop off
- Guests should arrive 5 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Please wear appropriate footwear (you will be walking on cobblestoned streets)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability