Edinburgh: Harry Potter Magical Guided Walking Tour973 Reviews
Take a magical 2-hour walking tour of Edinburgh and discover the city where the world of Harry Potter was conceived. Test your knowledge with an audio-visual quiz, find out your Hogwarts House, and visit Tom Riddle’s grave.
- Earn points for your house and test your Harry Potter trivia
- See the real Grave of Tom Riddle in Greyfriars Kirkyard
- Discover the city that inspired JK Rowling’s famous books
- Choose from either a small-group or private guided experience
DescriptionEnjoy a Harry Potter themed walking tour across Edinburgh. See the city where JK Rowling found inspiration for Hogwarts, her famous characters, and discover the place where she wrote the books. Have your Harry Potter trivia tested with an audio-visual quiz, and earn points for your house. Find out which Hogwarts House you’re in, and whether you’re a pure blood, a muggle, or a squib. Visit the Grave of Tom Riddle in Greyfriars Kirkyard, and pass JK Rowling’s golden handprints outside City Chambers. See all this and more on a magical 2-hour guided tour. Best of all, choose from either a small-group or private guided experience.
Includes2-hour tour Guide
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, maximum group sizes will be consistently adjusted in accordance with the most up-to-date government guidelines
- Please note, no Harry Potter film locations are included in this tour as no filming took place in Edinburgh
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability