My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Haunted Underground Vaults and Graveyard Tour2972 Reviews
Expect to get shivers on a tour of the haunted sites of Edinburgh and visit the Greyfriars Kirkyard and Edinburgh Vaults.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the haunted streets of Edinburgh on a spooky walking tour
- Learn the legend of Greyfriars Bobby at the Greyfriars Kirkyard
- Hear stories about notorious criminals, such as Burke and Hare
DescriptionJoin a guided walking tour to Greyfriars Graveyard and learn about one of Edinburgh's most famous canine residents and hear stories about notorious criminals. See Gothic mausoleums and learn about notable burials as you explore the grim history of the cemetery. Continue with a visit to the nearby Edinburgh Vaults, located in the arches of South Bridge. Hear about regular paranormal occurrences and how some of the characters from history have never really left. Discover the former home of the destitute, witches and a hellfire club, and hear how the haunted vault is now possessed by something truly evil.
IncludesVisit to Greyfriars Kirkyard Entry to the Edinburgh (South Bridge) Vaults Guide
- This tour is in English only. No audio guides or translations are available
- Entrance to the vaults is by a 2-foot step. It may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Single-floor spiral staircase at entrance/exit of vaults and further small sections of stairs inside
- The walking pace and terrain may not be suitable for those with any difficulty walking
- Tour suggested suitable for ages 12+.
- Children under 2 years not permitted.
- Some historical content may be of a distressing nature and may include themes related to torture, hangings, death, and the like
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be turned away