My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass with 3 City Tours1221 Reviews
Tour Edinburgh on 3 different hop-on and hop-off bus routes with 24 or 48 hours unlimited travel. Take the City Sightseeing Tour and the Majestic Tour, with multilingual audio commentary. Enjoy live guidance in English on the Edinburgh Tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy access to 3 different hop-on hop-off bus routes
- Get stunning views of Edinburgh from the open top upper decks
- Learn the history of Edinburgh from entertaining audio guides
- Hop off the Majestic Tour to see the Royal Yacht Britannia
- Get the best views of the city from the top deck on the Edinburgh Tour
DescriptionSave money and explore Edinburgh at your own pace with a 3-route hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket. Pick from a ticket that lasts for 24 or 48 hours. Explore the city with stop options like Grassmarket, Edinburgh Castle, National Museum of Scotland, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Hop aboard and embark on your city adventure. Contrast the Old and New Towns, see the royal attractions of Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Yacht Britannia (entrances not included). Live guides provide English commentary on the Edinburgh Tour, while audio guides are available in up to 9 languages on the City Sightseeing Tour and the Majestic Tour. Hop on and off as often as you like at dozens of attractions, and enjoy unique, scenic views from the open-top upper decks. City Sightseeing Tour: Hear about the people and events that shaped Edinburgh, from the cramped conditions of the Old Town to spacious Holyrood Park, on a classic sightseeing tour in 9 languages. Enjoy Terry Deary’s Horrible Histories with the on board Horrible Histories Children’s Channel - history with all the gory bits left in! • Hanover Street • Princes Street Gardens • St. John’s Church • Grassmarket • Johnston Terrace • Edinburgh Castle • National Museum of Scotland • Museum of Childhood • Scottish Parliament • Our Dynamic Earth • Palace of Holyrood House • Burns Monument Edinburgh Tour: Enjoy the best views aboard an open-top bus, as live commentary in English brings Edinburgh’s history to life. Explore the Old Town and Georgian New Town, hopping off at 9 strategic stops. • Hanover Street • George Street • Charlotte Square • The Mound • Lawnmarket • Grassmarket • Our Dynamic Earth • Scottish Parliament • Canongate Kirk Majestic Tour: Leave the city center and head to the coast at Newhaven, with stops for the Royal Botanic Garden and Royal Yacht Britannia. This multi-language tour offers commentary through headphones in English, Gaelic, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Russian. Return via the Palace of Holyrood House and the Canongate section of the Royal Mile. • Hanover Street • George Street • Royal Botanic Gardens • Ferry Road • Newhaven Harbour • Cruise Terminal • Ocean Terminal (Royal Yacht Britannia) • Leith Mills • Elm Row • Queen Mary’s Bath House • Queensberry House • Canongate Kirk
Includes24 or 48-hour unlimited travel on three of Edinburgh's hop-on-hop-off bus tours: Edinburgh City Sightseeing, Edinburgh Tour and Majestic Tour Live English-speaking guide on the Edinburgh Tour Audio commentary on the City Sightseeing Tour and the Majestic Tour
- City Sightseeing: April - June / September - October: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, every 12 minutes July - August: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, every 10 minutes November - March: 9:00 AM - 3:40 PM, every 20 minutes Edinburgh Tour: April - October: 9:05 AM - 5:55 PM, every 10-12 minutes November - March: 9:10 AM - 4:00 PM, every 20 minutes Majestic Tour: April - October: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM, every 15 minutes November - March: 9:05 AM - 3:50 PM, every 30 minutes All bus tours start from Waterloo Place (Opposite Apex Waterloo Hotel) You can join a tour at any stop and hop on and off for the duration of your ticket.