Edinburgh: Late Night Underground Vaults Terror Tour94 Reviews
Go under the streets of Edinburgh's Royal Mile to hear terrifying ghost stories on a 75-minute tour of the Auld Reekie. See the infamous stone circle vault, and a horrifying torture exhibition. Wander the wynds and closes off the Royal Mile above ground.
- Explore above and below Edinburgh's Royal Mile
- Go to the underground vaults of Auld Reekie to hear horrifying ghost stories
- Learn how instruments of torture were used
- Discover the living conditions of the wynds and closes in days gone by
DescriptionJoin this 75-minute tour of Edinburgh for the city’s darkest and most frightening experience as you hear ghost stories of the city told above and below the ground of the Royal Mile. After walking through the famous wynds and closes of the Royal Mile, learning about the horrific living conditions and listening to stories of murderers who roamed the streets, you will be taken to the haunted underground vaults. Torture exhibits await for those with a strong enough stomach to learn how these devices were used in times gone by. Go to the home of “The Watcher” ghost, see the infamous stone circle vault, and discover why you should never step inside!
IncludesVisit a Torture Exhibition Visit the hidden vaults below Edinburgh’s South Bridge
- Please note that these vaults can cause genuine stress. They are dark and claustrophobic, even before the stories start.
- The tour is for over 18s only. Under 18s may be refused entry • Entrance to the vaults is by a 2-foot-tall step. May not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability