My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Scottish Highlands Tour3359 Reviews
See the best of Scotland's Highlands on a guided day trip from Edinburgh. Search for 'Nessie', meet some 'hairy coos' and see stunning landscapes.
- Tick off the Highland’s main sites on an eco-certified full-day trip
- Explore Scottish traditions, nature, and legends with an expert local guide
- Give the tour your personal touch with customizable features
- Get to grips with everything from Nessie, kilts, and ‘hairy coos’
- Snap your own momentous memories of the Highlands’ beauty
DescriptionHead for the Highlands, whether in search of the Loch Ness Monster or just a scenic day trip from Edinburgh. After pickup, relax on the bus and listen to the guide’s entertaining commentary. Visit Kilmahog for an introduction to the famous Highland Cows (depending on the time of year) and a cup of coffee. Next, travel up the road to Glencoe and enjoy a 10-minute photo stop in front of the unforgettable Highland views. Have lunch in the Fort William area, where your guide can advise you on where to eat. If you're interested in the mysteries of the kilt, you can even get a ‘wee’ kilt introduction here. Then be whisked to Loch Ness itself. Customize your experience at Loch Ness. Choose to visit the majestic Urquhart Castle, and hop on a boat in search of ‘Nessie’, as the locals call it. Or simply hang out on the pier and grab a coffee with gorgeous views. On the way home, make a short snack stop in Pitlochry, a beautiful village in the heart of the country, before returning to Edinburgh.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Services of an expert guide Live onboard commentary Loch Ness boat cruise (if option selected) Urquhart Castle ticket (if option selected)
- This tour will not visit Urquhart Castle from the 9th to the 22nd of January 2023 Bringing a packed lunch is recommended in order to make the most of your time at each stop. Alternatively, you will have the chance to buy food on the day The tour involves cross-country driving and a large portion of the trip is spent on the bus, taking in the views of the Scottish Highlands with live commentary Please be prepared for a long day with up to 2 hours between stops