Edinburgh: Royal Attractions with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours1400 Reviews
See all Edinburgh’s attractions from the comfort of a hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus and get free entry to 3 royal attractions with a 48-hour Royal Edinburgh Ticket. Visit Edinburgh Castle, climb aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia, and tour Holyroodhouse.
- Get 48-hour access to Edinburgh's hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- Enter Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse and the Royal Yacht Britannia
- Immerse yourself in the history and legends of the Scottish capital
- Save time and money with an easy-to-use attractions pass
- Get an insight into why the Royal Yacht Britannia earned its place in the affections of the Queen
- Learn about Mary Queen of Scots, the most famous resident of Holyroodhouse
DescriptionExperience stunning city views and natural vistas with this 48-hour Royal Edinburgh Ticket, and learn Edinburgh's history and culture as your tour. Easy to use, the all-inclusive ticket is fantastic value if you want to go to Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and the Royal Yacht Britannia. The ticket also includes 48-hour unlimited travel on three of Edinburgh's hop-on-hop-off bus tours; Edinburgh City Sightseeing, Edinburgh Tour and Majestic Tour. Use the bus to reach the attractions, leaving the city behind and heading to the coast at Newhaven through Edinburgh’s New Town. With stops for the Royal Botanic Garden and Royal Yacht Britannia, it couldn’t be simpler. As the bus returns to the city center, you can jump off at the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Canongate section of the Royal Mile to walk up to Edinburgh Castle. A multi-language audio commentary in English, Gaelic, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, and Russian is available on board.
IncludesAdmission to 3 royal attractions: Edinburgh Castle, Royal Yacht Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse Unlimited travel for 48 hours on three of Edinburgh's hop-on-hop-off bus tours: Edinburgh City Sightseeing, Edinburgh Tour and Majestic Tour Multilingual tour handsets at Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse Entrance to the Queen's Gallery at The Palace of Holyroodhouse (not included unless Palace is closed, in which case the Gallery is offered as a replacement) Language handset at Edinburgh Castle (optional)
- Please note that entry to The Queen's Gallery at The Palace of Holyroodhouse is not included unless the Palace is closed, in which case Gallery entry is offered as a replacement. The Palace of Holyroodhouse is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The Royal Yacht Britannia is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, except during July and August when the attraction is open daily. Multi-lingual tour handsets are available at Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse and are included in ticket price. An extra charge is made on-site for an optional language handset at Edinburgh Castle. All bus tours start from the north side of St Andrew Square, in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre. You can join a tour at any stop and hop on and off for the duration of your ticket.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY