My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Underground Vaults Evening Ghost Tour with Whisky2089 Reviews
Discover the dark history of old Edinburgh on a guided city walking tour. Follow your cloaked guide into the city’s underground vaults and share haunted tales over a drink in a candle-lit cellar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an entertaining look at Edinburgh’s ghoulish past
- Hear dramatic stories about the city’s gruesome history
- Descend into the famous, haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults
- Enjoy a small group tour with a live, Award-winning, English-speaking guide
- Use devices provided for a more immersive storytelling experience
DescriptionJourney into Edinburgh’s ghostly past and uncover the secrets behind each turn on a guided walking tour. Descend into the underground vaults and finish your tour with a drink in an atmospheric candle-lit cellar. Hear the troubling tales of Edinburgh's past from your guide, from the bloody crimes to the unsettled spirits that roam the city. Visit the shadowy corners of old Edinburgh that many say are haunted. Descend into the famously haunted Blair Street underground vaults where the ghosts of Edinburgh's past still cling to this day. Learn about the dark history of the vaults before finishing your tour with a drink and some storytelling in an atmospheric, candle-lit cellar.
IncludesA complimentary local drink (whisky, beer, or soft drink) Entry to the Blair Street Underground Vaults Guide Small-group tour TourTalk devices and headphones
- For health and safety reasons, this tour is unable to allow children under 5 years of age on any underground tours
- Your choices of drink are whisky, a glass of lager, or soft drink