My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Vintage Bus Tour with Afternoon Tea or Gin
Enjoy a sophisticated afternoon tea with optional gin cocktails of your choice on this vintage bus tour through Edinburgh. Pass sites including Edinburgh Castle and the Scottish Parliament Building.
- Get your taste buds tingling with an afternoon tea based on British classics
- Upgrade your experience to include gin cocktails served in teapots
- Take in sights such as Edinburgh Castle and the Scottish Parliament Building
- Indulge yourself in a traditional afternoon tea on vintage Routemaster buses
- Savor delicious sandwiches, petit fours, cupcakes, warm scones, and mini quiches
DescriptionBe served a sophisticated afternoon tea accompanied with a refreshing gin 'pot-tail' (that is a cocktail in a teapot for larger parties) of your choice, served from the on-board trolley bar. Tuck into an afternoon tea consisting of sandwich selection, petit fours, cupcake, warm scones, and mini quiches. See the wonderful on-board staff for an array of choices, all supplied by Edinburgh Gin Company, based right in the heart of the city. Sit back, relax and indulge your senses whilst taking in the magnificent sites that this great city has to offer. This is a real treat and an afternoon tea tour with a twist, putting a new slant on two traditional British classics. The daily tours operate at 12pm and 3pm, the tour lasts approx 70-90 minutes and departs from Stance ZF on Waterloo Place in Edinburgh. Choose from either a traditional afternoon tea or add gin cocktails to your tour.
IncludesGlass of prosecco on arrival Afternoon tea Unlimited tea, coffee, and soft drinks A gin cocktail (if option selected)
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible There is no toilet on board (the tour will stop for a 15-minute comfort break) For gluten-free and vegetarian options please give at least 5 days' notice before your tour You may be sharing a table with other customers when the tour is busy