My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Whisky Tasting with History and Storytelling674 Reviews
Take part in a unique whisky and folklore evening. Choose the whisky-tasting option and enjoy 4 classic single-malt whiskies or an alternative as you immerse yourself in Scottish storytelling culture.
- Enjoy four great single malt scotch whiskies (drink alternatives/just stories)
- Immerse yourself in Scottish storytelling
- Get access to comprehensive tasting notes
DescriptionEnjoy an evening of whisky appreciation on a whisky-tasting experience on Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile. Taste four single malt scotch whiskies and enjoy storytelling from your guide. If you want to avoid alcohol, you can join the tour and choose to book the option without whisky tastings. Meet your guide on the iconic Royal Mile for a short walk to one of the supplier's outstanding whisky venues. Over the next two hours, drink 4 outstanding single malt scotch whiskies taken from the 4 major whisky-producing regions of Scotland. Taste whiskies which range from the relatively delicate and subtle flavors of the Lowlands to the bold and robust tastes of Islay. You will also be given tasting cards giving notes on each of the whiskies that you sample. During the tour, experience some traditional storytelling and explore the significance of whisky to the Scottish identity. The entire upper floor of the venue is reserved, so there is plenty of space and privacy to conduct the story-orientated evening.
Includes4 single malt scotch whiskies Guide
- Whisky alternatives are available upon request
- This is not a pub crawl but much more of a cultural evening focused on storytelling with whisky tasting
- The minimum age for this tour if 18 years, ID may be required
- It is recommended to have a comfortable level of English for this tour as there is a lot of information all in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£31.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today