My Guide Website?
Edinburgh Zoo Entrance Ticket929 Reviews
Just a 10-minute journey out of the city centre by bus or car, Edinburgh Zoo is home to over 1,000 rare and beautiful animals including the UK’s only giant pandas and koalas. Learn more about the animals and nature at the zoo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the UK's only giant pandas, Tian Tian and Yang Guang
- Visit the largest penguin pool in Europe
- Make the most of your visit by attending our many different daily talks and encounters
- Enjoy our unique catering opportunities including a Cafe, Restaurant and Food Court
- See the stunning views from the top of the zoo giving a unique viewpoint of the Pentland Hills and Edinburgh skyline
DescriptionSpend an unforgettable day out at Edinburgh Zoo, home of the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) and over 2,500 incredible animals from around the world. First, plan how you'll explore over 82 acres of the wooded hillside of the zoo. You'll learn about the challenges facing wildlife, and discover how our wildlife conservation charity harnesses the unique power of the RZSS family to save animals from extinction. Next, get closer than ever to animals including Sumatran tigers, penguins, and meerkats. Immerse yourself in the dinosaur walk-through exhibition and see prehistoric beasts come to life around you against the backdrop of Scotland’s capital. Finally, explore the children’s play areas, restaurants, and picnic spots. Learn fun facts and ask questions about your favorite animals with our daily keeper talks.
IncludesZoo entrance fee Family trail Dinosaur exhibition
- - Comfortable shoes are recommended for guests. There will be walking on some sloping surfaces - Please note that the giant pandas will be leaving Edinburgh Zoo in early December. Visitors to the zoo can expect to see them indoors and outside until the end of November, after which viewing will be outdoors only until they leave.