My Guide Website?
From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle & Kelpies Tour1210 Reviews
Explore the land of Scottish heroes and royalty with us. Visit Scotland’s Loch Lomond, Scotland's largest loch. See the Trossachs - “the Highlands in Miniature”. Visit the imposing Stirling Castle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend time on a scenic boat cruise along Loch Lomond, Scotland's largest loch
- Explore the historic Stirling Castle - home to many of Scotland's former Royals
- Journey through the Trossachs National Park - 'the Highland's in Miniature'
- Retrace the steps of the legendary outlaw Rob Roy MacGregor in the Trossachs
- Marvel at the Kelpies, the world's largest equine sculptures
DescriptionSpend a day experiencing the natural beauty of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park from Edinburgh. Enjoy a memorable visit to Stirling Castle, explore the pretty villages of Aberfoyle and Loch Lomond Shores, and set off on a spectacular cruise across Loch Lomond. Departing Edinburgh, head to the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond, one of the prettiest and largest lochs in the whole of Scotland. Here you can enjoy an hour-long cruise taking in spectacular views of the loch’s many islands and the surrounding mountains. Alternatively, take a stroll through the picturesque loch-side conservation village of Loch Lomond Shores, with its quaint houses, cafes, and stunning views across the loch’s western shoreline. Enter The Trossachs National Park and experience its abundance of lochs, mountains, and forests. Continue on, past medieval Doune Castle, to the pretty town of Aberfoyle, situated on the banks of the River Teith in Stirlingshire, where you stop to enjoy some lunch. Travel north-west for your last stop of the day at magnificent Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s most historically significant castles, sitting high on volcanic rock and offering wonderful views of the surrounding landscape. Visit the castle and learn of the exploits of key historical figures including William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, and Mary Queen of Scots. Travel back to Edinburgh at the end of your tour.
IncludesTravel on a modern, comfortable coach Live commentary from your expert driver-guide
- The Loch Lomond cruise is only available in winter for groups of 6 and over and if this number is not met, an alternative stop will be offered Unfortunately, children under 4 years old are not permitted on this tour Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark