My Guide Website?
From Edinburgh: Loch Ness, Glenoce & The Highlands Day Tour1761 Reviews BEST SELLER
Take the ultimate Scotland tour, experience the beauty of the Scottish Highlands and see for yourself if the Loch Ness Monster is lurking under the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a photos stop at Glen Coe
- Travel through the Highlands and enjoy spectacular views
- Stop near Fort William
- Walk along the banks of Loch Ness, or take an optional cruise
- See the Forth Road and rail bridges
DescriptionFollowing pickup from central Edinburgh, you will head towards Stirling, catching views of the Castle and Wallace Monument as you venture to the Highlands. Visit Callander, and stop for morning coffee in this bustling town described as the gateway to the highlands. Head northwards over Rannoch Moor until you reach the dark, brooding Pass of Glencoe. Stop for lunch and free time nearby the Fort William area, then follow the Caledonian Canal up the Great Glen to Loch Ness. Here, you have some free time with the option to cruise on the Loch, or if you don't want to take the cruise you can relax in one of the bars or restaurants in the tranquil village or on the pier. After Loch Ness you will head South East and take in magnificent views of Loch Laggan. On the way home, enjoy a refreshment stop in Pitlochry, a delightful Victorian resort town. Then, head south through Fife, and cross the Forth next to the amazing Forth Bridge, before arriving back in Edinburgh.
IncludesPickup from many departure points in central Edinburgh Scenic tour through the Highlands Journey through Glen Coe Refreshment stops Stop at Loch Ness Driver/Guide Transportation
- Boat cruise tickets are available for purchase on the day from your driver/guide.
- Bringing some snacks or a packed lunch is advisable, but there are places to buy food on the day
- A large portion of the tour is spent on the bus, enjoying the views of the Highlands with tales from the driver/guide
- A small number of participants are required to run the tours. In the unlikely event this is not met and your tour is cancelled, a refund, rescheduled date, or an alternative tour will be offered
- Several city center drop-off points are available at the end of your tour and your driver-guide will discuss the best options
- Our main departure point is outside The Apex Hotel on Waterloo Place at 7:20 AM, if you wish to request an alternative pickup please contact us directly at least 24 hours in advance of the tour.