My Guide Website?
From Edinburgh: Private Customizable Highlands Driving Tour2 Reviews
Escape the tourists in Edinburgh on a memorable tour of the Scottish Highlands. Enjoy a private, customizable experience with your own personal guide. Discover castles, graveyards, whiskey distilleries, highland cattle, and incredible views.
- Enjoy a private customizable tour of the Scottish Highlands
- Visit the Deanston Whiskey Distillery for a tasting and tour
- Admire views of incredible natural scenery, highland cattle, and castles
- See the final resting place of a famous Scot at Rob Roy’s Grave
DescriptionFirst, get picked up from your hotel in Edinburgh and climb into a private car or minivan to set off on your customizable tour. The route can be changed according to your personal interests and what you would like to see. There will be plenty of opportunities for photo stops throughout the journey. Venture into the Scottish Highlands and be blown away by the scenery, highland cattle, and castles that are older than some countries. Visit the graves of some of the most famous Scots who ever lived, namely Rob Roy McGregor. Make a stop at the world-famous Deanston Whiskey Distillery, where you will have the option of touring the distillery or enjoying a tasting. Savor a sip of the 18-year-old single malt which comes thoroughly recommended. If your feeling brave enough, have the chance to try haggis in one of the famous Scottish Gastropubs. Alternatively, have lunch in Deanston Distillery or the villages of Doune or Callander. Spend more time visiting the Scottish countryside or make a stop at Doune Castle - the choice is yours! Finally, return to Edinburgh where you will be dropped off back at your hotel and the tour concludes.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Driver and guide Luxury air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the itinerary may be subject to change • Please provide your pickup location when you book the tour