My Guide Website?
Full-Day Custom Tour: Loch Ness, Glencoe and Highlands9 Reviews
Enjoy a private tour of Scotland. You are completely in charge of your journey and can decide where to stop, where to eat, what to see and do. With the help of an expert guide, design a day exploring the best of the Highlands!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Doune Castle, which was seen in Game of Thrones and Outlander
- Visit Glencoe, famous for Harry Potter, Braveheart and more
- Enjoy the opportunity to try traditional Scottish food
- Admire gorgeous landscapes and take beautiful scenic shots
- Explore the site that you want to see on this custom tour
DescriptionWhen in the Highlands, you will feel at home. The further north, the wilder it gets. On this tour, you will enjoy beautiful scenery. Your driver/tour guide will be making stops for you to get great shots. As we mentioned before, it is a long tour, 330 miles, taking at least 10 hours to complete. We suggest you to do a two-days tour for the Highlands. But if you will not be able to do that. Make the most of your time by buying something to eat on the way during your quick stops. Because if you do spend time indoors in a restaurant or distillery, you would not have much time for enjoying the scenery and all the stops your driver/tour guide could make. You could always contact us and change the itinerary, swapping Loch Ness for a Loch not that far. This way you would have time to visit more attractions and make longer stops. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT WE ARE BILINGUALS BUT WE DO NOT HAVE AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF GUIDES WHO SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE, UNFORTUNATELY : (. SO, WHEN BOOKING YOUR TOUR, PLEASE MAKE A REQUEST IF WE HAVE AVAILABLE GUIDES IN YOUR LANGUAGE. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
IncludesDriver/guide Transportation in an air-conditioned fully insured MPV
- The tour will make use of a seven-seat Peugeot 5008 which is very comfortable and spacious
- In case you would like to treat yourself and upgrade your ride, this can be arranged at an additional cost
- All tours are private tours for small groups (from 1 to 4 people)
- Larger groups can be accommodated at request