Kingsknowe Golf Club
Kingsknowe Golf Club is located in West Edinburgh in a quiet residential area, only 10 minutes from the City Centre. The course is played out over acres of undulating parkland with mature trees lining the fairways. Established in 1908 the club has an 18 hole golf course which was originally designed by Alec Herd, the 1902 Open champion, and later redesigned by James Braid. This parkland golf course has two loops of 9 from the clubhouse. The standard scratch score is 69 and visitors are always made welcome.
326 Lanark Road, West-Edinburgh, EH14 2JDView Larger Map
- Moderately Priced
- All Levels of Players
- A View To Die For