My Guide Website?
- Explore Loch Ness and Fort Augustus and take an optional boat cruise on the lake
- Follow in the footsteps of James Bond and Harry Potter at Rannoch Moor and Glencoe
- See the highest mountain in the British Isles as you travel through Fort William
- Hear stories of Scottish heroes such as Rob Roy MacGregor and William Wallace
DescriptionDepart Edinburgh on an air-conditioned luxury coach (max 57 seats). Pass Stirling Castle and hear your tour guide tell tales of William Wallace and Robert the Bruce and the bloody battles fought out on these lands. First, arrive at Callander town, nestled at the foot of the Trossachs. Next, drive through Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Your Scottish guide will tell you about Rob Roy MacGregor, the infamous Highlander. Follow in the footsteps of James Bond ('Skyfall') and Harry Potter ('Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban') as you travel to the stunning Highland valley of Glencoe. Hear the eerie story of the Clan MacDonald massacre of 1692. Travel through Fort William, home to Ben Nevis, which at 4,409 feet is the highest mountain of the British Isles. Arrive on the south bank of Loch Ness in the charming village of Fort Augustus, where lots of cafes, shops, and restaurants offer a relaxing lunch. Stroll along the banks of the Caledonian Canal, then experience Loch Ness on an optional 1-hour boat cruise. Try to catch a glimpse of 'Nessie,' the legendary Loch Ness Monster. Admire the impressive Commando Memorial at Spean Bridge with views of the Nevis Range. Enter the Cairngorms National Park and discover 'Monarch of the Glen' country. Drive along Loch Laggan before the roads climb above the Grampian Mountains. Travel over the Pass of Drumochter, linking the northern and southern Central Highlands. Experience the majesty of a mountain pass created by glacial activity during successive Ice Ages. Finally, stop briefly in the beautiful Victorian town of Pitlochry before heading back to Edinburgh city center, arriving at approximately 8:30 PM.
IncludesDriver/guide Live commentary Transportation in an air-conditioned midibus Regular stops
- For insurance reasons, children must be aged 7 or older to join the tour. You will need to provide a photographic ID as proof of age All passengers must be at least 120 cm tall, regardless of age
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£56.00Buy Tickets!