Edinburgh: 2-Hour Ghost Tour in Spanish10 Reviews
Follow your Spanish-speaking guide along the narrow streets of Edinburgh of this 2-hour tour. Hear stories about ghosts, murderers and witches.
- Discover Edinburgh's chilling history of witch hunts, murderers and ghosts
- Wander the city's narrow streets at nightfall with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit a cemetery known for its high levels of paranormal activity
DescriptionBegin your 2-hour evening walking tour with your Spanish-speaking guide in one of the most haunted places in Edinburgh. Listen as your guide tells you about Edinburgh's chilling history and be ready to hear terrible tales of witches, serial killers and ghosts. Visit one of Edinburgh's famous cemeteries and see the tombs of influential personalities such as the philosopher David Hume. Cross the city center and enjoy views from Calton Hill. Walk through the dark closes of the old town, where the most paranormal activity in Europe is experienced. Hear about Edinburgh's dark and troubled past filled with bloody wars, frightful murders and malicious witch hunts.
IncludesProfessional guide Food and drinks Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please bring waterproof clothing.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY