Edinburgh: 2-Hour Nighttime Ghost Tour12 Reviews
Get away from the usual tourist traps and landmarks and instead travel to a time when life was forbidden beyond the walls. With a series of spooky stories and visual projections, your guide will give you a glimpse into the Edinburgh of old.
- Visit cemeteries, alleys and hear mysterious stories
- Watch spooky visual projections
- Become acquainted with the city's history
DescriptionThe city of Edinburgh has witnessed its fair share of bloody events, murders and witch burnings throughout history. The echoes of these events have survived through time and have left their mark on the alleys and cemeteries that you will travel through on this exciting night tour. On this tour of ghosts, mysteries and witches, you will take a 2-hour journey through the black history of Edinburgh. Take a stroll through Edinburgh, away from the stock standard attractions and travel back to a time of mystery. With your guide, enjoy a series of stories and visual projections that will give you insight into the dark history of Edinburgh. This tour is an essential part of your stay in Edinburgh and one not to be missed.
IncludesLive guide in English Visual projections 2-hour tour Food Drinks Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. Exclusively in private service, the itinerary can be modified so that a wheelchair can be accessed
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please bring weather appropriate clothing. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer. Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability