My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: 3-Hour Walking Tour8 Reviews
This walking tour of Edinburgh offers you a first look at the city. Your guide will take you on a journey full of history, literature, gastronomy, and nightlife. You will learn the fascinating history and culture of the beloved "Athens of the North".
- Stroll around the main street of Edinburgh
- Visit Greyfriars Cemetery, one of the main graveyard in Edinburgh
- See Edinburgh Castle, the most visited attraction in Edinburgh
- Visit one of the main place of Edinburgh's Old Town
- Pass by the National Museum of Scotland
- Learn about the history and culture of Edinburgh from your guide
DescriptionOn this walking tour of Edinburgh, you will get an in-depth look at the city. Your guide will take you on a journey full of history, literature, gastronomy, and nightlife. You will learn the fascinating history and culture of the capital of Scotland. This is a fun and entertaining tour that will give you insight into this historic city and help you make plans for your stay in Edinburgh. During your walking tour, you will make stops that are off the traditional routes while ensuring that you get to see the forgotten areas of Edinburgh. This tour will take you through Old Town and its intricate alleyways to see some of its most emblematic buildings and characters. You will also get to see the New Town, the picturesque Victoria Street, Grassmarket, and the chilling cemetery of Greyfriars, to finish touring the most representative buildings of the University of Edinburgh, one of the oldest and most prestigious in the world.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking guide
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult • This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply (2-3 people) • There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund