Edinburgh: Private Walking Tour9 Reviews
Learn what it is like to live in Edinburgh on an exciting 3-hour walking tour with a private guide. Customize the itinerary to suit your interests, whether you are a film buff, book lover, or like to sample drinks.
- Get off the usual tourist path on a private walking tour of Edinburgh
- Customize the itinerary to suit your interests
- Discover hidden gems known only to the locals
- Receive tips on where the locals shop, eat, drink, and party
- Enjoy lots of stops to take photos
DescriptionSee the sights of Edinburgh according to your own interests on a 3-hour walking tour of the Old Town and New Town. Walk under the shadows of Edinburgh Castle and feel like you have traveled back in time as you encounter impressive architecture and listen to tales from your guide. Learn about some of the illustrious and infamous people who have lived in the city, and how they have left their indelible mark. Chat with your guide about what it is like to live in the city, and hear about everyday life as you avoid the usual tourist sites and focus on hidden gems you might otherwise miss. Ask your guide any questions you might have about city and its wider role as the cultural and political capital of Scotland. The itinerary can be tailored to suit your interests, whether you are a film buff, book lover, or like to drink!
IncludesPrivate guide 3-hour walking tour Food and drinks
- Guides are available in Portuguese, Polish, or Italian on request
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability