My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: Self-Guided Walk & Interactive Treasure Hunt1 Reviews
Take an adventure in Edinburgh Old Town & unlock a secret trail. Solve puzzles & complete challenges, earning points along the way. Learn fun facts & discover hidden gems. Will you conquer the Quest?
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go Quest Adventures Turns The Streets of Edinburgh Into An Adventure Playground
- It's a walking tour and interactive treasure hunt with an escape room twist!
- Earn Points during your Quest then see where you rank on the City's Leaderboard
- Explore main sights, hidden gems and discover fun facts along the way.
- Self-guided through the Go Quest Adventures App for up to 5 people per Quest.
DescriptionGo Quest Adventures is turning the streets of Edinburgh into an Adventure Playground! Explore Edinburgh's Royal Mile & Old Town area and unlock a hidden trail by finding clues, solving puzzles & completing challenges, earning points along the way all self-guided through the Go Quest Adventures app. See the city's highlights, explore it's hidden gems and learn some insider history and fun facts along the way (even locals will discover something new!). As the Quest is self guided you can: * Start your Quest whenever you want, get instant access with nothing to print off from home * Go as fast as you want and try to top the leaderboard, or go at your own pace, stopping for rest breaks along the way. Your Quest will take place in the Old Town beginning at the Edinburgh Castle esplanade and lead you down the Royal Mile, in and out of closes where you will explore and discover Edinburgh’s history, maybe a secret garden, possibly a ghost or two and of course the end of the world. And fans of Harry Potter and the Outlander series won’t be disappointed. Along the way, you and your team will be involved in solving puzzles and completing challenges as you discover all that makes Edinburgh one of the most charming cities in all of Scotland. So grab some haggis (or a wee dram), put on some comfy shoes and get ready to explore the sights, discover hidden gems and ultimately, conquer your Edinburgh Quest! This is an ideal outdoor activity for couples, families, groups of friends, school groups and can be the perfect team building or corporate activity. Customised Quests and group packages are available by emailing email@example.com. Get Questing today!
IncludesYour Quest will be self guided through the Go Quest Adventures App on your own mobile device.
- Suggested to bring pen & paper with you to help solve puzzles. This is an outdoor activity, so wear appropriate clothing. One ticket includes up to 5 people Although your Quest can be played anytime, we suggest daylight hours to find clues & solve puzzles The Quest is 2.3 miles long and there are rest stops along the way Time to complete depends on each group, but can take on average, 3 - 4 hours There are several steps and not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs