My Guide Website?
From Edinburgh: Loch Ness and The Highlands Group Day Trip694 Reviews
Visit Loch Ness, Glencoe, and Rannoch Moor on a full-day tour from Edinburgh and discover the area's history. Take a boat ride on Loch Ness and look for the legendary monster.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take an exciting trip to Loch Ness and Glencoe, and see the best of Scotland
- Experience the awe-inspiring mountain scenery, and learn the history of Glencoe
- Enjoy listening to fascinating commentary from your friendly driver and guide
- Sit back and relax in the comfort of a 16-seat Mercedes minicoach
- Go for a drive under the imposing Ben Nevis, the tallest mountain in Britain
DescriptionEscape the bustle of Edinburgh on a full-day sightseeing tour of Scotland’s unforgettable Highlands. Travel by air-conditioned Mercedes minibus to see Ben Nevis, Fort Augustus, Glencoe Valley, Rannoch Moor, and more. Admire the natural scenery from the water on a Loch Ness cruise. Drive past Linlithgow Palace, the birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots, and continue to Stirling Castle. Spot the National Wallace Monument, commemorating Scotland's hero, William Wallace. Visit one of your guide's favorite stops for a coffee before crossing the Highland boundary fault line. Learn about the Highland clans, such as the MacGregors, and the famous folk hero, Rob Roy MacGregor. Continue north through Breadalbane and ascend Rannoch Moor’s heather and peat bogs, dotted with dozens of lochs. Pass the peak of Buachaille Etive Mor and descend into Glencoe Valley. Drive under Britain's highest mountain, Ben Nevis, before arriving at Fort Augustus on the southern shore of Loch Ness. Take a boat trip and look for the Loch Ness monster while enjoying the scenery. Pass the Cairngorms National Park mountains, then see Loch Laggan and the Drumochter Pass. See the 13th-century Blair Castle before heading through the forests of Perthshire to Perth, the medieval capital of Scotland. Cross the famous Forth Bridge on your way back to Edinburgh.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minibus Driver/guide Loch Ness cruise
- Each participant can bring 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage that is approximately 55 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm and one small bag